The General's Cabin
My name is Joy Massey. My late father, General James
W. Little, a famed Flying Tiger, double ace fighter pilot, & decorated war hero was born & raised only a
few miles from the sight of this cabin. I lovingly restored this home he built with his own hands as a
hermitage in his retirement.I have offered it as a vacation rental the last 11 years & offer
it now to you. Come and experience this one of a kind cabin for yourself. Feel free to call me at 859-351-5546
to reserve or go to page 3.
Next Available weekends: June
ALL MAY DATES HAVE BEEN RESERVED.
Limited to 6
- 3 to 4 guests: 225/nt.
- 5 to 6 guests:250/nt.
- 2 Night Minimum
- No cleaning
- No charge for pets
- 3 Night Minimum for Major Holidays
- Credit Cards Accepted
- 1 King Bedroom, 2 twins, 2 futons in loft most suitable for children/teens.
- Fully furnished kitchen, microwave, cofee maker, press pot, coffee bean grinder
- Silverware, barware, plates, napkins, etc.
- Linens on beds, towels, all household supplies, including soap, shampoo,
- Washer and Dryer with detergent
- Outside charcoal grill with charoal provided
- star gazing amazing-no light pollution
DVD player with large movie selection. No broadcast, satellite or cable TV
- Excellent cell phone reception. Internet, email on Tablet or IPhone
- Large selection of books and magazine
- Covered open garage
- Covered patio with chairs
|SERENE WALKING TRAILS