The General's Cabin
Built by my father, Kentucky native General James W.
Little, Flying Tiger and decorated war hero.
- Open floor plan/cathedral ceilings
- No other cabins or people to
- Resort quality bedding/plush linens
- Central heat and
- 2 bedrooms (one King and 2 twins) and twin futons in loft
- 2 full baths- one tiled shower/tub, one step in shower
- Washer/dryer with laundry detergent
- Fully furnished kitchen
- Outside dining with charcoal grill/charcoal provided
- 2 gas fireplaces- one in great room, one under loft
- Soap/shampoo/hair dryer
- Call 859-351-5546 or go to "Reserve" page 3
PHOTOS COURTESY OF KREICH-HIGDON PHOTOGRAPHY